Dog Trainer Job Vacancy
At Dogs Country Club we run a very unique multipurpose facility for dogs. We are passionate about all animals, especially dog. With our large facilities, Dogs Country Club is a leading dog service provider in the North West. We have created a unique set up; a single place offering a whole array of doggy services. We bring together individuals all highly skilled and experienced in their own area of pet care and let them work together in order to bring you the very best in both quality and variety all in one great location.
" Secure Field Hire, Dog Training, Puppy Club, Dog Socialization, Breed Meets Up, Play Sessions, Doggy Day Care, Home Boarding, Events, Dog Workshops, Seminars, Agility Club, Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme, Dog Grooming"
Dogs Country Club is situated within thirteen acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside. We are fully insured, licensed and provide the highest possible standard in all our services. We are open all year round, including weekends and bank holidays. We receive 5* rating every 24 hours.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Dog Trainer to train our customers in the following areas:
- General Obedience
- Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme
- 1-2-1 Training on the following issues:
- Lead Walking
- Managing Excitability
- Lead Reactivity
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to provide at least 2 references of professional Dog Training experience
- Be able to provide a list of relevant courses that you have taken part in
- Confident in their ability to train a maximum of 8 owners and their dogs
- Able to manage a training assistant during the training sessions, who is there to assist them in their duties
- Clear with communication with the training co-ordinators who will manage your schedule and training bookings
- Physically able to work in all seasons and weather conditions both indoors and outdoors
- Willing to cover the occasional sessions of our Head Dog Trainer
To apply for the above position, please email us at email@example.com